The new Convention Centre at Coventry Building Society Arena is due to open its doors in 2022.
The investment supported by the Coventry and Warwickshire Local Enterprise Partnership (CWLEP) through the Government’s Getting Building Fund, Local Growth Fund, and Growing Places Fund, will transform this space into an area that delivers connectivity by hosting exhibitions and large conferences up to 7500 sqm. The Convention Centre will incorporate the latest digital display technology within an environment designed to impress and meet the demands of a sophisticated events industry.
Eight reasons to find out more.
- £7.5 million state of the art Convention Centre with connectivity, 21st-century digital technology and customer experience at the heart of its design.
- Our new Convention Centre increases Coventry Building Society Arena's existing main hall space (Indoor Arena - Coventry) from 6000 sqm to 7500 sqm of space. This is a game-changer within the exhibition industry, enabling existing exhibition organisers to expand and grow their shows.
- Coventry Building Society Arena can now target exciting new business opportunities.
- The new convention centre will offer 21st-century audio and visual technology. Organisers and visitors will be welcomed by a 40+ sqm2 LED screen. Giving them the opportunity to advertise or offer video content to sell as commercial sponsorship.
- The new technology doesn't stop there! The Convention Centre will host several digital screens throughout the reception area and hall entrances, ensuring continuity of message.
- Conference & exhibition organisers will enjoy the latest concept in business design. The fully refurbished Convention Centre will deliver a slick and modern look and feel, whilst retaining the flexibility of space required by the organiser.
- The Convention Centre will be integrated into the existing building, allowing ease of access to the Indoor Arena - Coventry. Lifts and connectivity routes will greatly improve the customer experience.
- The Convention Centre at Coventry Building Society Arena will offer an enhanced catering proposition with a new commercial catering kitchen added to the complex improving the quality of the food & beverage experience.
Interest in securing this new space for 2022 is already gathering pace. Contact one of our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.