‘What can your venue do for us that others can’t?’
Is the question often posed by event organisers to venues at industry events.
While venues are jostling with each other to answer this question, the reality is exhibition organisers are taking time deciding on the best location for their show.
When making the decision they factor in a whole range of points:-
- Is the venue able to offer everything from marketing support to event services?
- Does the venue have an onsite hotel with restaurant facilities for delegates?
- What parking facilities are available for delegates?
- How flexible is the venue in terms of accommodation and breakout rooms?
- Can we brand the facility so visitors know exactly what event they're attending?
As organisers collate quotes, I’ve found that what they really want is somebody who takes the time to 'get under the skin of their show' before even discussing costs. This is an absolute necessity as it enables venues to provide an accurate proposal, without any hidden costs.
The Ricoh Arena has developed great working relationships with many people in the business. We believe in working with agencies and organisers to deliver an event that everyone can be proud of.
For more information about Ricoh Arena contact Jenni on 07426 933 444.
About the Ricoh Arena
Ricoh Arena is one of the UK’s most versatile venues for live sport, music, conferences and exhibitions, putting the Midlands on the map as a leading destination for events.
The venue boasts a 32,000-seater stadium bowl alongside the 6,000 square metre Ericsson Indoor Arena and 80 versatile suites for meetings. There is also an onsite 121-bedroom DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Grosvenor Casino.
The Coventry-based venue is within a two-hour car journey of 75 per cent of the UK, and is twenty minutes away from Birmingham Airport.