Entertainment Starts: 20:30
Concert Finish 23:00
We operate a strict NO RE-ENTRY policy. If you leave the building then you will be refused access back inside
General Ticket Restrictions
- No refunds for incorrectly booked tickets
- Sorry no under 14's
- Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult over 18+
- Maximum of 8 tickets per person per household. Persons exceeding ticket limits may have their tickets cancelled without notice at the discretion of the Arena. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, or credit card number
KEEPING YOU SAFE
Ticketholders for The Specials at Coventry Building Society Arena are asked to be socially responsible when attending the concert on 11 September to keep everyone safe.
Please take a rapid lateral flow test before attending, wear a facemask where possible when queuing and sanitise hands regularly.
Please click here for further information - https://www.cbsarena.co.uk/visiting-us/getting-here/
Coventry Building Society Arena boasts three on-site car parks with a total of 2,000 spaces available to visiting guests. Parking is available onsite for £12.00 pre booked or £15.00 on the day.
Shuttle service will be operating from Coventry Train Station to the Coventry Building Society Arena and then back to the train station after the event has finished.
The shuttle buses will start from 16:00 on arrival and will depart from Arena park service road at concert finish time up until required. Arena Park is located next to Car Park B and is accessible via a subway.
The cost of the shuttle bus is a £5.00 return or £3.00 single way.
CAN I BUY TICKETS ON THE DAY? Yes, tickets are still available on the day. Onsite ticket office which is located at the North Entrance will be open from 15:00
WHAT FOOD AND DRINK WILL BE AVAILABLE? We will have a number of hot and cold food outlets available, with a variety of offerings, available around the Ericsson Exhibition Hall
CAN I BRING MY OWN FOOD AND DRINK? Sorry, but this is not permitted. There are plenty of food and drinks outlets within the Ricoh Arena to suit a variety of tastes. You will not be permitted to bring your own water or soft drinks
ARE THERE ANY AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR THE CONCERT? Over 14s only. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adul
MY TICKET HASN’T ARRIVED YET. WHAT SHOULD I DO? If your tickets haven’t arrived, please contact the agent you booked via. If you booked directly with the Ricoh Arena, please call our ticket office on 02476 786 411.
CAN I TAKE PICTURES AT THE EVENT? Yes, we encourage you to share your experiences on social media. Please note, no professional cameras/videocameras will be permitted
CAN I BRING PERFUME/AFTERSHAVE? No. We don’t allow any liquids or glass bottles into the venue so we advise not bringing perfume or aftershave, otherwise you will have to dispose of this before entry.
SAFETY & SECURITY INFORMATION
- Don’t forget your medication if you need to take it during the day
- Remember to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated
- For everyone’s safety Ricoh Arena is a Zero Tolerence venue to drugs and Legal Highs
- Look after each other – agree a meeting point if you get separated from your friends
- If you have any concerns during the day speak to our stewarding team
- Our on-site medical staff are there to help you if you feel unwell.
- Challenge 25 will be in operation – Please remember ID if you are lucky enough to look younger than you are
- Security searches are in operation, please try to only bring essential items and don’t bring large bags /
- holdalls etc. to reduce your queue time
- Be alert to pickpockets – Remember to keep hold of your mobile phone
- Register your phone with www.immobilise.com before you come
- We want you to have a great time here, but if you see anything suspicious please let our stewarding team know
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED
- Umbrellas (Golfing)
- Smoke Canisters
- Legal Highs
- Professional Cameras / Video Cameras
- Air Horns
- Selfie Sticks
- Any other item deemed inappropriate or unsafe
- Lazers / Lazer Pens
- Perfumes /Aftershave
We apologise but any item not allowed into the venue by security staff remains the responsibility of its owner and the venue will not take any responsibility for items left. Items left outside will be removed and disposed of. Customers wishing to keep an item should take the item to an area for safe keeping such as their vehicle