Job Title: Ticket Office Assistant
Location: Coventry Building Society Arena
Reporting to: Ticket Office Manager/Permanent Ticketing Team
Hours of work: Casual
Closing Date: 30th September 2021
Coventry Building Society Arena is looking to recruit casual Ticket Office Assistants to work in the Ticket Office at Coventry Building Society Arena.
Reporting to the Ticket Office Manager, the successful candidates will work in a team selling tickets to supporters on match and event days, helping with queries, etc. Training will be provided.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide excellent and effective customer service to fans and customers at all times
- Answer queries from fans and customers by telephone, email, or in-person
- Accurately process ticket sales
- Arrange and distribute tickets
- Ensure all data is collected and updated in accordance with GDPR
- Process debit and credit card sales
- Daily till reconciliation
- Advise fans and customers of matches on sale and other products as required
- To carry out any other duties and tasks required by management that are within the post-holders capabilities
- Must be confident with the use of computers – training will be given for the in-house ticketing system
- Excellent communication skills, both customer-facing and via the telephone
- Willing to learn and ability to interact positively with colleagues and fans
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Must be trustworthy and reliable
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a busy office environment
Hours of work
This is a casual role and shifts will be made available dependent on the needs of the business.
Shifts will be offered on a casual basis and acceptance of the shift will be required.
What’s on offer?
This role is paid £9.50 per hour and paid monthly in arrears.
How to apply
Please email your CV and a covering letter to recruitment@CBSarena.co.uk