Job Title: Casual SIA Response Supervisors
Location: CBS Arena
Reporting to: Response Manager
Hours of work: Casual
We are seeking experienced Matchday SIA Response Supervisors for all Arena matchday and other stadium events including sports, exhibitions, corporate functions, and live entertainment events.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Commence duties at the time stipulated by the staffing team
- Be responsible for collection, operation, and return of any issued matchday equipment/uniform.
- Check all your team is present, that they are correctly attired and smart in appearance.
- Attend event safety briefings.
- Deliver team briefing ensuring all operatives fully understand their role, responsibilities, and emergency procedures detailed within Safety Briefing documents.
- Ensure excellent levels of communication and customer service are delivered by your team and yourself.
- Display a high level of vigilance and proactiveness in identifying, escalating, and resolving any issues or incidents which may occur.
- Conduct customer ejections in line with venue policy and procedure.
- Conduct personal and bag searches of customers entering the venue and ensure the team is conducting searches to the required standards at all times.
- Complete all paperwork including debrief and incident reports
- Conduct debrief with your direct team and report back any findings to Response Management and/or Chief Steward.
- Assist with any reasonable task from the Response Managers, Chief Steward, Safety Officer, or Venue Operations Team.
- Experience running a small team of SIA staff at major sporting and music events or experience running a small team of SIA staff within a nightclub or pub environment.
- Experience in Conflict Management.
- Valid SIA Door Supervisor Licence
- Level 2 or Level 3 NVQ in Spectator Safety
- First Aid
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to learn and ability to interact positively with colleagues and fans
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Must be trustworthy and reliable
- A strong work ethic
Hours of work
This is a casual role and shifts will be made available dependent on the needs of the business.
Shifts will be offered on a casual basis and acceptance of the shift will be required.
How to apply
Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com